Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A New Addition to My Finding Announce

Synthetic Ottoman Sipahi Bow/Golhan Bow




Hello,
i would like to announce a new addition to my new finding.Frankly,i've found this  while  i've breakfast in the morning. :)
As you may remember from my previous announcements, I had explained ''The Golhan Methods'' about bow backing (with these methods I claim that your bow will be more powerful with given higher level tightness to leather) and now, these Methods made the idea way to my new findings.
It is known by the Archery echol that backing a bow with leather protects the bow from moisture and breaking. But with my new method with given stretch to leather with explained methods before, is protected much better.Because,the leather covered (with my method) bow limbs have  got more tightness and powerful.
I want to search about the (if there is) moisture level changing after stretching and holding stretched the leather.
I think with a good moisture level meter this issue could be solved. I will be on it. So,

Please,stand by, :)
Mehmet Golhan/Ottoman Turkish Bows(Synthetic)/Bowyer